Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The start of crazy

Well, Friday I got a hold of Karsen's new physical therapist. We have our first appointment on Monday. It's only 2 miles away from our house so that should be easy.  Tuesday we are going to our first group therapy session. I'm excited to see what the group session can do for Karsen and for me as well. Wednesday Karsen has his one year check up with his regular doctor. Thursday we are free! Friday we have OT with the fab Mary Beth. This week is turning out to be a busy one. At our appointment on Monday with Karsen's new PT we will be figuring out Karsen's new OT's schedule so we can get him set up weekly on both. Boy! This kid is going to keep me on my toes that's for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing what progress we'll make with this amount of services. In the midst of all of this, I really wanted to get Karter into preschool this year but I'm not sure if we can swing it, especially with my schedule already. We'll see.... praying it will all work it's self out.
Oh, and still NO seizures!!!! Couldn't be more excited about that. Today actually marks 2 months exactly! 

1 comment: