Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Date is set

While out on our day of fun today (the boys are both napping right now), I got an email from our neuro. We have a date for our 24-48 hour EEG for the 9th. Unfortunately Kuper wont be able to take time off work so I will be going down by myself. I was prepared for this so I'm just going to have to stock pile myself with some good reading books. Any suggestions? I'm in the works of trying to arrange for someone to take Karter during the day while Kuper is at work on both Monday and Tuesday. I just have to say, I have some amazing people in my life. And to all you single working moms out there, you guys work your booties off! I think my husband is going to get a little taste of what it would be like. I'm grateful we are getting in for the EEG fairly fast, I'm not quite sure how long it will take to get the results from it, I'll find out more the closer the date gets. Thank you all for your prayers. Keeping this one short and sweet so I can go have more fun with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment