Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday little man!

I can't believe it's been one year since my little miracle came flying into this world. Since Karsen was born the day after my hubby and my anniversary, and we always celebrate our anniversary in Tahoe where we got married, Karsen got to celebrate his first birthday in Tahoe. Since I was on crutches and it was dumping (rain in July in Tahoe isn't normal at all) it wasn't the usual trip. We still found ways of having fun. Most of it was in the arcade where Karter had probably the most fun. 
Happy Birthday, my precious perfect gift from God! I'm so blessed to have you. You truly are a miracle and amaze me daily.
 Ignore the mess... we're busy making memories. ;-)
 Hardrock Cafe, where we eat every year during out visit.
 Where we got married 6 years ago. 
 His new favorite thing to do: play with his toys in a basket (look at him side sitting all by himself!)
Happy Birthday Karsen! I love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment: