Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Monday, June 25, 2012

Where to begin?

As I sit here thinking about yesterday, I can't help but cry (the good cry) because of how much people have done for us. From family, to new friends, old friends, to people we don't even know! It was such a beautiful, perfect day. I was overwhelmed with the amount of support we received from so many people. We had a huge turn out! I think it was more than any of us expected. The food was AMAZING!!!! In fact, it was so good, some people paid twice to get a second round! Huge thanks to Jake, my awesome brother in law. We served over 250 people! The silent auction was a hit, and a huge success! The bands were just perfect for the gorgeous view. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I'm not quite sure what I am going to do to thank my parents for putting this one (especially my dad) but I need to think of something good. I can't wait until we are in a situation to be able to pay it forward to someone else in need some day. Here's some pictures, Enjoy.







 One of the two amazing bands


 Shake your groove thing



All snuggled up with nana after a long day. He did SO good!
There are so many amazing people to thank for so many different things. Thank you everyone for the support and prayers. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment