Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Saturday, June 23, 2012

potatoes, potatoes, and more potatoes

Prep work has began. Huge thanks to my amazing brother in law, and my awesome sis who has taken on the food. We have started the cleaning, cutting, spicing, tossing, cooking, more cutting, more cleaning.... well you get the idea. Getting ready for the big today tomorrow for Karsen's Concert and Benefit lunch. Kuper and I have been left out of most of the planning for the benefit for good reason, stress. I think we both have enough on our plate. Since so many people are going above and beyond for us, we thought we needed to get our hands a littl dirty as well. So, started my morning with some insanity, and then after Karsen's first nap, we headed over to the lovely Birch home, and began the prep for all of the food. I hope you are all hungry for tomorrow! There is no shortage of food that's for sure.



I'm so looking forward to seeing so many people tomorrow. I know the food will be fabulous as well as the music. I'm ready for some wine, are you?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a day that was! What an amazing outpouring for your family Jaimie! Everything was perfect! Im so glad I got to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We rocked those potatoes!!! And you have battle wounds to boot! lol Thank you for your help! We would have been up until midnight if it wasn't for you two. :-)

    ReplyDelete