Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Giggles never get old

To those of you that have the pleasure of meeting my little man, I think you would all say the same thing, he's always happy and smiling. For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting him.... well, here's a clip, enjoy! I could watch this over and over again. He melts my heart. I could never get sick of hearing my kids laugh. It's probably my number one on best noises. What's your number one?

1 comment:

  1. Love that noise too! I'm note sure I have a favorite noise. I have a lot of favorite noises.

    1.) The sound of my dogs nails clicking on the hardwood floors
    2.) Ice clinking in a glass
    3.) The sound of the leaves rustling in the wind
    4.) Jake's snoring. Yup. really.
    5.) The sound of a page turned in a book
    6.) Chickens clucking
    7.) River and waterfalls
    8.) Stiletto heels on concrete
    9.) Men speaking in soft Italian
    10.) The waves crashing on the beach

    There is a good list of ten. It is hard to narrow it down to one for me. Next, what is your favorite sense of touch thing? I like the back scratcher and this thing that looks like a broken wire wisk called a head trip. Oh yes.

    - Stephanie D. Birch

    ReplyDelete