Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Friday, October 5, 2012

Down to up, down to up, down to up

Karsen sat up from laying down on his own today and has not stopped all day long. I think he's done it over 10 times now. This is huge for him. It usually takes him over a week to start doing something over and over again. It makes for diapers changes to be a little challenging, but such an excitement at the same time. (So for those of you out there that we like me with my first child, that get so frustrated when your child wont lay still while you change their diaper, instead of frustration find the joy that your child can do that.) You may not get excited about this video like I do but I'm sure you can tell at the end how excited I am. 

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment