Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yes, I WIN!!!!

Since Karter and Karsen were both born, Kuper was constantly trying to get the boys to say Dada first and I well... you know what I was doing. Saying "mama" every chance I could get. Karsen, in the last month, has just exploded verbally and been making all sorts of different sounds. I love hearing him babble to himself after a good nap. After a long exhausting session of PT, Karsen was telling me all about his day..... all sorts of sounds. Then, that cute little sound that brought an instant smile to my face "ma ma ma ma" YES!!! Now, I of course, had to tell Kuper first thing because he said a word (riiight! Not to rub it in at all, No! Never! ;-) Karsen wasn't saying  Mama on purpose obviously, but just like any other kid out there this is how it all starts! So excited to hear that little sound come out of his mouth! That's right my little man, ma ma. You say it all you want! I win babe! ;-) Two for two.


No comments:

Post a Comment