Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Go Karsen, Go!

Yesterday, Karsen took a huge leap in his devolopment and rolled over on his own! He did it three times! For those of you out there with a child with cp, you can understand how excited I was. For those of you with a child that is "normal", remember how you felt when you first saw your child roll over? Multiply that by 10. ha ha No, really. I'm so proud of him, he's getting so strong. His physical therapist always tells me he's so smart. I LOVE her! (not because she tells me he's so smart. ha) I can see what a true passion she has for her career. She also has a long back round of working with kids with cp. Every time she leaves I always feel so driven to help Karsen. Thank you thank you Mary. Your hard work, and dedication to your job has clearly shown itself.

Another good thing about yesterday, Karsen was seizure free all day! I'm hoping we have found the right medication and amount. I would like to avoid the steroid shots. I know if it came down to it I could do it, but I really don't want to give my child a shot every day. So, lets pray for another seizure free day.


3 comments:

  1. WOOP WOOP!!!! That's right!!! I'm telling you one day he'll be running around like a monkey! God's gonna heal this boy & he is going to have such a powerful testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Karsen! I agree with Annie- God has BIG things in store for this little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Look at him, I can't wait to see that little munchkin!!! Such a big boy now

    ReplyDelete