Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Six flags walkin' fun


We had the opportunity to join my friend and her four kids to six flags on Monday. It was a day for Karsen, a day to celebrate him walking and let him enjoy six flags to its fullest. He had a blast! I was a little bummed after the first four rides not a single person asked to see him walk three steps. Poo! But then the very last ride we went on they asked for Karsen to take a few steps before getting on the ride, I was thrilled. My over joyed response was a dead five away that he had just started walking. 

Here's a few pics from our fabulous day!







He was so excited about the dolphin show, he kept signing water and even said "wawa" twice! 

I'm beyond blessed to have my friend Amy in my life. Her daughter is in Karsen group class. There was no mistake putting us in each others lives.... Well no mistake in God putting her in mine at least. ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment