Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hearing test

We heard back from the audiologist already! Woo hoo! Referral work went through fast (unlike the Botox! Grrrrr) and we got in for an appointment fast, this Thursday. I'm anxious to get the results but not nervous at all. Whatever the results it won't change a thing for me, just might give me more answers. I talked to our gal in charge of Karsens medical chart and found out our ENT (the guy sending the referral paper work for the Botox) forgot an extra form that has Togo with it. Seriously?! Yet another thing to put it off another week. 

We still haven't heard back from our neuro for the EEG results so I'm going to pick up the phone right after I finish this little up date. Fingers crossed and praying they didn't find anything. I HATE seizure meds and all their side affects. 

Today we went to a friends house for a play date and decorated pumpkins. Karsen wasn't in the best mood and was crying about nearly everything. He did however have fun painting his pumpkin for the brief five minutes (if that) that I got him to sit down and paint. It was nice taking a break from our crazy life to just go to a play date. Thinking we should plans these more often so my kids can have some fun with their friends as well as me! 

Here's some sweet pics from today.

Karsen's pumpkin was the biggest one (fresh from our garden.) Karter's is the one with the green eyes on the right of Karsen's


Are you ready for Halloween??? It will sure be fun watching Karsen be able to walk to go trick or treating. I remember not being sure if he would by now. Boy did he shock us all. He's a rock star. So proud of how far he has come!


No comments:

Post a Comment