Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bad blogger

I have completely neglected my blog. I normally find time in the day to squeeze in a quick post, but right now any time I have free is spent sleeping. I have got to have the records worst sinus infection. I have been feeling crummy for the pat two weeks and finally bit the bullet to go to rapid care to see a doctor. I don't have insurance, hence why I waited so long. Boy am I glad I went. My sinus infection is so bad I as getting full blown aches, nausea, and an intense amount of sinus pressure. I'm still not even close to feeling normal, but I just started my antibiotics. I'm so grateful for modern medicine.

Not only have I been under the weather, so has Karsen. He seemed like he was just starting to feel better one day and the next day he was really bad again. We are going on over three weeks of being sick. I'm tired of quarantining myself and my boys. I miss my friends. :-( Karsen has an appointment tomorrow so we can make sure he doesn't have a sinus infection. To be honest part of me is hoping it is. That way we can get him on some mess, start feeling better and get back to life. We have missed many pt, Ot and group therapy visits because of the non stop stickies in my house. I'm ready to get back to our norm of crazy.

I'll leave you with this picture of my sweet boy in the tub, his favorite time.


No comments:

Post a Comment