Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I take that back

Earlier I was talking about Karsen walking and shooting for October, just in time for Halloween. Well, I take that back. After spending some time at a friends house combined with this morning, I changed my mind. I'm thinking it is going to be a lot sooner. 

Yesterday, he took four independent steps, lost his balance so I helped him gain it back, four steps again, then again, and again! What?! So this morning I put him at the end of the hallway and he decided to do this....



He's pretty amazing, I'm one proud mama over here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Laurel and I watched this together and you should have heard us. LOL I was crying and gasping and saying "oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Laurel was watching over my shoulder..."That is SO awesome!" This video made my day. I think you have days before he takes off. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete