Our journey through life with hemiplegic cerebral palsy and infantile spasms

Monday, August 18, 2014

Tomorrow's the big day

At 1:30PM tomorrow Karsen will be going in for surgery. We feel prepared and ready... well as much as you can be. We have high hopes this will be successful. For those of you that know me well, or know Karsen well, I can't wait to burn his bibs for good but I know better than to expect 100% this will be it. Although I am human and my hopes are up... hard not to be when we have exhausted all other options. 

So if you have a brief moment please say a little prayer. Please pray for the team of surgeons, pray they don't damage any facial nerves (it's super rare to happen but still can), pray for amazing staff that care for my little man as if he were their own, and lastly pray for success. 

I'm nervous, like any other parent, but know that God is watching over Karsen.

Hopefully this is the last picture I post of Karsen with a bib on....


No comments:

Post a Comment